Get off my lawn!

Posted: June 15, 2011 by aliceaitch in Win!, You'll pry 'em from my cold dead hands

A role model for us all.

About these ads
Comments
  1. DejahThoris says:

Just another reason to long for that 500-acre ranch out in the middle of BFE. Then I can put up signs that say trespassers will be shot or eaten by prowling lionesses.

Ron White had a good riff on this.

He thought that child molesters lost their rights and needed to have signs on their lawns telling all and sundry they were child molesters.

And then he said he wanted to know where to get one for his lawn.

That story ticks me off though.

What caliber did he use? If it was a .22, well, man up little girl, quit yer whining and next time get the hell off his lawn when he tells you.

If it was a .45, that might be overkill. Depending on how hard they “bumped” his car and how big the scratch is from said “bumping”.

4. WTF are kids doing playing on someone’s lawn at 10:40 PM??

• DejahThoris says:

Geez, LC Aggie, don’t be such a prude! They’re ELEVEN, they know about blow jobs, and stuff, and they have totally started their periods so they are totally almost adults!

Which gives an excellent excuse to bring back child marriage…now if only I had a couple of kids that I could trade for land and alliances. It isn’t pedophilia if its only for political and monetary gain.

5. DejahThoris says:

“if its only for political and monetary gain.”

it’s…not its.

6. MikeD says:

Wait… seriously? Fuck that guy. I don’t care if the little bastards were fucking on your car, you don’t shoot them unless they’re trying to steal it. They’re fucking KIDS. Make em 16, and I’d have a bit more sympathy for the dude. But they’re 11, WTF are you SHOOTING them for?

• DejahThoris says:

Granted it is a wee bit excessive, but as someone who lives in a rental on a corner street, where packs of precious little darlings run around and literally scream (I don’t know what they are screaming about, but they do it NOT STOP AND I AM LOSING MY SHIT), I feel some small amount of empathy for the guy.

Plus, it an eleven yr old who recently punched a teacher?

• MikeD says:

Well shit… I mean… if they’re screaming then a death sentence is appropriate.

First rule of firearms, if you draw it on someone, you better be prepared to shoot them. If you should them, you better be prepared to kill them. So don’t draw on someone you don’t intend on killing.

ELEVEN FUCKING YEARS OLD.