Dear My Governor

Posted: September 27, 2011 by alexthechick in Democratic morality, Drunkblogging, Funniest End of Civilization Evah, Hotassery, Liberal FAIL, Liberal Fascism

Oh go fuck yourself, you traitorous bint. And, fuck yes, I stand by the traitor remark. Blithely commenting that elections should be cancelled because they are just too gosh darn inconvenient at the moment rather strikes me as being up there on the list of traitorlike things to say.

Sigh. This is not helping with my being filled with The Rage all day long. I do believe I need some visual distraction. Mayhap this shall work.

About these ads
Comments

The Daily Caller article notes her spokestool put out another
    statement
    Come on … Gov. Perdue was obviously using hyperbole to highlight what we can all agree is a serious problem: Washington politicians who focus on their own election instead of what’s best for the people they serve,”

Which, if you parse that statement, means the governor wishes they would suspend elections so the smart folk could do what needs to be done without worrying about the hoi polloi getting their dim, little selves in a tizzy.

2. Lemur King says:

I wondered what held them things up for several minutes before realizing that – BY GOD, THAT THERE IS A CORSET DOING THAT.

It’s a wonder I hadn’t seen it before that, isn’t it? They are nice, too… I mean, that is a nice corset, too.

I also learned a new word… “bint”. How about that, huh?

alex(thechick), you should really express yourself more because bottling that kind of thing inside makes one angry and bitter. Traitorous is a good word for the Guv, go with that, don’t change it.

3. Sorry…there’s commentary??

4. Oh, and did you hear what Pete Orzag was opining?

To solve the serious problems facing our country, we need to minimize the harm from legislative inertia by relying more on automatic policies and depoliticized commissions for certain policy decisions. In other words, radical as it sounds, we need to counter the gridlock of our political institutions by making them a bit less democratic.

Yeah, it’s The New Republic, and you have to subscribe, but that quote was the last thing before they cut it off.

This is by design, not coincidence.

5. Anthony Weiner says:

*squirt*

6. Goober says:

Huh? Uhhh, what now? Boobehs! Something about a governor and then boobehs. Pretty sure the salient point made was boobehs and… Well, yeah. Be in my bunk

7. MikeD says:

“bint”, btw is Arabic for “girl”.

8. Moron Pundit says:

I broke my bunk. :(

9. SOYLENT GREEN says:

Distraction? I’m not distracted. Did you say something about politics?

10. MCPO Airdale says:

That photo makes my pants tight. . . in the swimsuit area.

11. Wyatt Earp says:

ATC, I love you – truly and completely.