Rick Marshall We Need You!

Posted: January 13, 2012 by veeshir in Funniest End of Civilization Evah, Green Goofs, It's Science!

Apparently global worming is going to make lizards super intelligent!

Warmer temperatures make lizards’ brains develop differently.

Oh Noes!

Chaka tried to warn us!

The best part, for me, about global warmmongers is how they appear to have no idea exactly how fucking ridiculous they are.

Via Tim Blair who never seems to get tired of pointing and laughing at these tools.

About these ads
Comments
  1. Lemur King says:

Sleestaks were lizards?? I thought they we just an odd offshoot from humanity, like my sister.

2. Goober says:

Jeez, we’re going to need to have a cage fight between Lemur King and Veeshir to get this all worked out. Can’t we all just look at pictures of Dita Von Teese and ignore each other?

3. davisbr says:

There’s other people in here?

4. Rip VanBullwinkle says:

“Apparently global worming is going to make lizards super intelligent!”

I don’t believe it. I took my dog to the vet and had him wormed, didn’t make him any smarter.

• veeshir says:

Ahhh, but your dog isn’t a lizard.

Of course it’s true, that’s why deserts are full of super intelligent lizar…..

Ummmm…
      What are you, some kind of anti-science, religious zealot?

• Rip VanBullwinkle says:

Absolutely not. But since I had him wormed he’s grown so much that I now have to lease hangar space at the local air guard to house him. I’d post a picture of the little shit…zu…. taken from a half mile away, but DPUD doesn’t seem to allow it. The li’l fucker’s turned in to shitzilla since going to the vet.

5. […] Rick Marshall We Need You! (doubleplusundead.com) […]