Go…Bless Yourself

Posted: January 31, 2012 by veeshir in Funniest End of Civilization Evah, Liberal Fascism, Notes on the Revolution, Obama's Fault, True Heroes

At least 3 bishops have stated they’ll fight against the abortion/contraception mandate in Obamacare while other bishops are speaking out against it. They’re fighting it in court.

It seems to me they have to win. The United States has a long history of not forcing religions to do things against their religious beliefs and that’s a biggie.

Good, Ee’ dplebnista have to put our foot down and say, “Enough” and stop the slide into the leftist regime of peace, love and doing what you’re told.

The Constitution means something, it’s one of the most beautiful documents and guarantors of freedom ever, we need to get back to using it.

The Catholic Church has the numbers, money and power to stop this particular bit of overreach and tyranny.

Good for them. I’m rooting for them.

Via Weasel Zippers, who really need to change their tagline or link here or H2 to prove it.

Update: I had forgotten about this post on a blog nobody reads.

the US Conference of Catholic Bishops, the National Association of Evangelicals and the Salvation Army. …basically stating that any cuts or changes to federal welfare programs are unacceptable.

I’m thinking that counts towards Funniest End Of Civilization Ever status.

Hoist on your own retard makes me laugh.

About these ads
Comments
  1. Lemur King says:

It works out like gov’t telling you who you can and cannot do business with. I don’t like that.

Get into religion, and it’s even worse. May they kick ass and chew bubblegum (uh, spiritually speaking). If they run out of bubblegum, kick some physical ass just to be sure.

About time we stopped rolling over in many many areas by letting technicalities take us away from what we know to be right and supported constitutionally.

2. doubleplusundead says:

I find it funny that the church leadership is now bitching about the abortion/contraception provisions in Obamacare when they were actively supporting the bill. Congrats guys, you not only screwed us with Obamacare, but you’ve shown all Catholics who can be bothered to notice that you’ve abandoned the Bible for Das Kapital. I hope they win, purely in the name of defending the Constitution, but the Catholic leadership deserves to lose, and lose badly.

• HayZeus says:

This. Much like the upcoming elections, it’s just too bad that both big sides can’t lose.

• davisbr says:

…both bid sides ARE losing (and losers). The problems are that 1) they won’t fully experience it for awhile, and 2) they’re taking the rest of us down with ‘em.

…and the problem with “2” is that “they’re” us (for letting the bastards continue on their merry paths to hell).

…and no, I don’t have any solutions beyond the obvious “stock up on ammo & non-perishables either”.

• veeshir says:

I had forgotten your post about the various religious types backing Obamacare.

Not sure if that counts as “funny”, but it’s surely ironic.
      I’m still wishing them luck, but I do find it funny that the Church had to relearn that particular lesson.

3. doubleplusundead says:

Also, the Church has been “fighting” abortion for the past 35 years, and the toll is something like 50 million, I see this effort being about as fruitful. If the church leadership really believed what they say abortion is, it would have been stopped already.

4. I’m already seeing the good leftie parrots talking about how it is time to take away the church’s tax exemption because they dared to speak out against this encroachment upon it’s Constitutionally protected sphere.

The eagerness I’m seeing in the Useful (and Enthusiastic) Idiots is heartbreaking. I’m starting to think that we are doomed.

5. Catseye says:

And people wonder why I never go to Church anymore. It’s all the Liberal BS.
    There will be plenty of Doom to go around this year, plenty for Obama what with three of the Green Energy companies going bust last week with more to follow, his war on the Catholic Church this week, the default of Greece on it’s debts expected by March, the OWS riots at the G8/NATO in Chicago in May and $4.00 per gallon gas this Summer.
    Plenty for Romney and the GOP as the core of conservative voters sit this election out, due to disgust.
    By September their going to be scrambling to see who can get the fewest votes!

6. Catseye says:

You just have too learn to Laugh in the face of Doom, I learned that when I was a kid.