Seriously Cold Shit

Posted: February 5, 2012 by veeshir in Exploding things, L.L.A.P.H., Random Crap

Okay, that’s cold.

The New England Patriots cut the wide receiver (Tiquan Underwood V) today, less than 24 hours before they play the Giants in Super Bowl XLVI.

Oh man is that fucking cold.

The Football Gods have to be pissed off about that. The coldest thing I’d heard of before this was when the Mets kicked Benny Agbayani off the bus after they had told him he made the team and he got on the bus for the airport from spring training to NY.

Man, Belichick is one fucking asshole.

That follows Brady casually mentioning that he watched last year’s Superbowl on an illegal streaming site from Costa Rica, which disclosure prompted the feds to bust 16 of the sites.

That’s more cold shit. The worst part? Costa Rica has American TV channels, he could have watched the Superbowl there.

Of course, the Giants had to balance the bad karma by posting that they won the Superbowl on their website.  They were probably readying the page in case they won and the tool hit “Publish” instead of “Save Draft”.

I’d say two dick moves trumps one idiot move. Here’s hoping.

About these ads
Comments
  1. Mark E says:

This is going to be a tough game to watch.

Who do I want to win — the Mass-holes, the Piss-ants or the Unions?

And I’m so thrilled that Madusa has promised to keep her clothes on during 1/2-time.

2. davisbr says:

We need more hockey on this blog.

…and I can’t begin to express the depths of my disappointment that this wasn’t front paged.

3. davisbr says:

Crap …maybe I ought to express more disappointment in my crazy tag skillz.

Here, instead.

4. [...] Shot! « do… on Seriously Cold Shitveeshir on Seriously Cold Shitdavisbr on Seriously Cold Shitdavisbr on Seriously Cold Shitveeshir on Pastor calls for [...]

Dammmmmmmmmit. They’ve good and now they’re down 8. Sonomabatch.

The Giants victories have been some of the best Superbowls of all time. Except for Denver. That was only a good first half.

We are going to pretend the 2000 SB never happened.

7. Shayne says:

As a lifelong Cowboys fan (since 1969), I never liked the NY Giants. But that pales in comparison to my hatred of Belichick’s Patriots. Absolutely no class whatsoever. And it’s a shame because their owner seems to be a class act. Of course, if he was really a good guy, he wouldn’t have hired Belicheat.

I have to respect Kraft. He’s a lifelong fan who just wants his team to win.
    Sorta like Daniel Snyder and Jerry Jones, except he knows to hire good people and leave them alone.
    Sure Belichick is a dick, but it wasn’t all that obvious when he hired him and now, why would he fire a guy who’s giving him SBs?