Let me think. No.

Posted: May 7, 2012 by alexthechick in FAIL, Hotassery, Islam - a religion of tolerance and peace, Jitardis

So. There was a suggestion by the defense that the women on the prosecution of the 9/11 jackasses wear the abaya.

Don’t want to offend the defendants’ delicate sensibilities, you know.

Oh fuck that shit. No. A trillion times no. If I were on the prosecution (and had the body to pull it off), I’d show up at the next hearing in this:

About these ads
Comments
  1. Arbalest says:

alexthechick: please feel free to show up at Ace dressed this way … seriously … please … this way …

and had the body to pull it off

I’d like to pull that off a body too.

3. empireofjeff says:

I am ashamed for leaning over to the right of my screen to see if you could catch a glimpse of hoo-hah.

4. Zimriel (bth @ ace) says:

Bormann is quite the little weasel-ette, isn’t she? She suggests modesty – and decorum in dress IS a requirement for the courtroom (so you can’t wear an outfit like the one suggested here) – but then she proposes herself as an example of the decorum of THIS court.

Bormann is playing Game. She wants the female jurors to feel subjected to Islamic patriarchy. She is gambling that, when a woman both feels inferior and feels like a member of a pack, said woman will follow the alpha males of that pack. If the jurors are dressing Islamicly, that pack is then the Islamic pack.

5. armsmerchant says:

Be tough for the jurors in a military courtroom to wear a burka. Aren’t they all in uniform? Would think that would make them feel, well, tough.

6. StPatrick_TN says:

2 military lawyers and 1 civvie lawyer per fuckstain murdering soulless barbarian for this trial. Bormann is the civvie.

7. DejahThoris says:

If I recollect, Islam allows the faithful to brutalize, rape, and kill any dhimmi whether they are wearing abayyas or not. Which is why they don’t even bother putting coverings on domesticated animals of the female persuasion.

It would be fun to pack the court room with transgender callgirls, and have them flash a little dong every once in a while, just to confuse the fuckers.

8. whitefalconone says:

@Alex: Girl…I like the way you think!!! I’m an scooter riding (70 Harley FLH/ touring gear stripped, dropped 2 inches and kelly green ) kinda guy but DAMN…you’de be more than welcome on my bike, anyday, hear?

As for the inbreds…they can all kiss my American ass….

9. whitefalconone says:

Now…onto the article…if they wanted to wear bed sheets and table clothes on their heads maybe they should have stayed at home and left us alone, no?

10. MikeD says:

I’ve never been able to wrap my mind around how the lefties can simultaneously complain about Xtianists wanting to control women’s bodies and feel that it’s right to subject themselves to Islamic concepts of modesty.

• DejahThoris says:

Because it is only traditional American white males landowners, who are oppressing the world. Everyone else gets the kid-glove treatment, because it is all your fault for all the things that have happened to all the people, in all the places.
      I know this because an American white male liberal informed me that you spend all of your time oppressing others, when you’re not screaming about reverse-persecution.

Honestly, I don’t know how you fit it all into your schedule. So, way to multi-task!

• ^^^BECAUSE “SHUT UP!!”, THAT’S WHY!

• veeshir says:

It’s all about hating America. If you hate America, you’re okay. If you like America, well, there’s obviously something wrong with you.

I’ve tried to figure it out before and that’s the one, unifying thread that I’ve been able to spot.

11. aliceaitch says:

Even without the body to pull it off, someone should wear it to court.