Deep Dish Pizza Poll

Posted: November 9, 2010 by socklessjoe in Random Crap

Inspired by some back-and-forth on twitter…

Comments
  1. Doo says:

Its Lasagna!

Chicago pizza is to pizza as the Olive Garden is to Italian cooking.

3. Hermit Dave says:

Eating Chicago-style instead of New York style pizza is like kissing Ben Bernanke when Sarah Palin is begging you to take her home. Ok, that was a stretch even for me.

But yeah, fuck deep dish pizza.

4. mrfixit says:

why in the world would I want to eat a thin smearing of sauce and cheese on 3 inches of crappy dough?deep dish sucks more donkey balls than anxious Andy…

5. Dr. Spank says:

I’m not saying that if you prefer deep dish you’re gay…….actually, that’s exactly what I’m saying.

Jeez, I thought for sure this would cause a ruckus.

What do we have to do to get a good interblogwar going?

Maybe I should put up a post about how NY has the best BBQ.

7. MM says:

Deep dish, c’mon, do people really eat that? It’s an Italian quiche for gay non Italians. Thin crust, crunchy, hot Italian sausage, olives, anchovies and maybe some onions. And for Pete’s sake, squares not triangles.

8. Sockless Joe says:

“What do we have to do to get a good interblogwar going? ”

I dunno, I thought this might do it. Seems morons are pretty cool to deep dish. Who knew?

I heard deep dish is the official pizza of the Tea Party!
    Christine O’Donnel likes hers with anchovies.

10. davis,br says:

If you are in Sacramento, you go to Zelda’s. You have the Italian sausage pizza. Order extra garlic.

…it is to die for.

You’re welcome.

(Yes it’s deep dish …but I doubt you’d call it Chicago style, really. Who knows though. Maybe. The crust is like a pie crust. See above re: die.)

…and beer, of course.