OK, so now the World (of Warcraft) breaks

Posted: November 23, 2010 by chad98036 in Uncategorized

Finally!

I logged in earlier and the cata cinematic is up and it looks awesome in full screen:

If you are too lazy to read the patch notes, cute geek girl will explain them to you:

Advertisements
Comments
  1. Mortis says:

Can’t wait for servers to come back up.

2. Kowboy says:

Oh this just sucks. My comp went belly up last night. Got it in the shop to have it looked at. They won’t know til possibly Saturday. It’s either the power supply or the mother board, so I’m out of action til I either get it fixed or buy a new one, whichever is cheaper. So I haven’t quit. I’m just on injured reserve until further notice. See y’all when I get back.

3. tangonine says:

been doin’ Black Ops all morning. Need to get back in and level that pally!

4. tangonine says:

She’s got a purty mouth.

5. Dr Spank says:

Is That ATC?

6. Mitchell says:

Sw33t! I can’t wait until I get out of the office tonight! This is gonna be fun. I’m sure glad we got that Gnomeregan run done last night because those quests probably aren’t going to be around anymore.

7. alexthechick says:

Well, now that I’m out of my bunk, let me just say that NO NO I DON’T WANNA REDO MY TALENTS AGO NO MENDOZA! Ahem.

Also motherfucker, I guess I have no excuse for not hitting 80 fast now. Shit, I have to slam out something for NaNoWriMo and then I’ll hop on.

8. tangonine says:

Today’s patch took me from: whoa! this shit is fun!
    To: thanks for nerfing the shit out of my toon, good luck getting me to re-sub, fuckers.

9. Richard says:

I’m loving it, gem sales throught the roof.

10. tangonine says:

I will log on one last time to try and come to terms with my nerfedness. If I am not satisfied, I will mark someone for death and shoot something in the head.

11. tangonine says:

WHREW! All’s good, back to being insanely OP’d. I was worried that I’d actually have to learn to play my class, but, nope! I can just randomly whack buttons and still kill everything in sight.

Close one!

12. Inspektor says:

I’ve been out due to pain, just got another tooth removed yesterday so now I’m giving up and taking pain medicine. I’ll be on, looking forward to making a dwarf shaman, looped out on these pain meds.

13. Zeus says:

So my warlock got a 12% nerf across the board….motherfuckers.