Chupacabra!

Posted: December 28, 2010 by alexthechick in It's Science!, Win!, Zombies!

What’s that you say? I say chupacabra!

God, I love cryptozoology.

Comments
  1. MikeD says:

Raccoon with mange. I’d put money on it.

2. HayZeus says:

Really? ‘Cuz I was thinking fox with mange FTW…

3. Goober says:

Animals that have lost all of their hair look really, really wierd – alien even.

I guarantee you that this is a totally mundane animal, like a fox or coyote, that has lost it’s hair due to a skin condition. Do a search for pics of animals withou hair. There is a bear pic running around that looks nothing like a bear at all, and is really creepy.

4. MikeD says:

The fingers are too long for a fox, ears are the wrong shape, and foxes are bigger than cats. Raccoon. Take it to the bank.

I gotta wonder if there’s some wacko roaming the hills of Kentucky shaving animals or dousing them in Nair.

Also I figure if there is such a wacko, he’s separated by no more than maybe two degrees from this blog.
    How many commenters at Ace’s, IB, the Hostages or here are from the greater Kentucky metropolitan region?

Are any co-bloggers from in or near Kentucky?

6. HayZeus says:

You’re right MikeD. Now that I’m looking again I see that the third photo in the slideshow was what made me think fox but they’re obviously two different critters and #3 looks more like a coyote than a fox anyway. Doh!

7. davis,br says:

Oh. So that’s where you’ve …buh …WTF? Someone shot Fluffy?