So here’s what I have to say about that

Posted: January 4, 2011 by alexthechick in Uncategorized

So there’s all this blah blah blah and yammering about how groups are boycotting CPAC because oh noes teh gheys will be there and some spokesman for some group (waaaaaay to lazy to see who) made rocket surgery comments about how there would have to be a draft because no one would join up for fear of being molested in their sleep and yadda yadda yadda. Here is my reaction to all of that:

(Language warning)

Finding all of the above to be hella hot does not make me any less conservative. And those of you who demand that it does are the ones who are forcing identity politics down my throat. It is vile to assume that sexuality equates to liberal, no matter if that assumption is coming from the Left or the Right.

Tell you what, all those who believe that being queer comes with the non optional Leftist politics identity pack, you go right ahead believing that. I’ll be over here lusting after hot guys and hot girls and being a Reagan conservative. And there’s not a fucking think you can do about it.

Advertisements
Comments
  1. Moron Pundit says:

America is not a place where you get to let the perfect be the enemy of the good when it comes to tent admittance. I don’t know how much longer the right can keep on ignoring that.

2. Moron Pundit says:

Also, Portia Di Rossi…. makes… guh. I love her. Also, she’s hot.

3. MCPO Airdale says:

I went down to the recruiting station to see the long lines of gay people. Nope. So, I just thanked the recruiters for their hard work and then went to Burger King.

4. Sean M. says:

Exactly. It’s fucking infuriating that there are various people who have to take “How can you possibly be a conservative when you’re ____?” from the left, while certain people on the right do their damnedest to reinforce that.

If you’re a fan of liberty, we can disagree about a few things, but the color of your skin, where you choose to worship (or not), or who you’d like to screw doesn’t really matter to me. We’ve got much bigger fish to fry right now.

5. Dr Spank says:

Which one is ATC?

And Helen Mirren is packing.

6. Jay in Ames says:

Everyone is welcome in the conservative tent, as far as I’m concerned. Even the libs can come over, and party with us. Lots of people already have.

All you have to do is be honest. Let’s see how things progress after today. This is the first day that change (hehe) has taken hold. Don’t screw it up, Boehner!

Now, the Republican tent, that’s an exclusive club, I see.

7. Mitchell says:

Well said Alex T. C.!

On unrelated matter – this looks pretty cool.

8. ATC, this is a beautifully done post!!

*Kisses*

And hole sheet, Helen Mirren is still damn hot. Holy cow….

9. tangonine says:

The blonde in the first video looks like Merril Streep. My dick just curled up and died.

10. tangonine says:

But, in theory, if not in substance, Alex, I’m with you.

11. AM says:

All the gays/lesbians who want to be in the Military already signed up under DADT.

As long as they didn’t make statements, get “caught in the act”, or marry a same sex partner they could serve out their tour of duty just fine. The real tragedies are the folks that were outed by former lovers for revenge or blackmail.

And thank goodness all THAT nonsense will end soon.