My Upbringing Taught Me To Accept Apologies And Turn The Other Cheek

Posted: January 18, 2011 by Edward von Bear in FAIL, It's Science!, Liberal FAIL, Liberal Fascism, News, The first thing we do
Tags: ,

My training and upbringing taught me to accept an apology when someone slanders and maligns me. My training and upbringing taught me to turn the other cheek when someone slaps me. My upbringing has taught me to be the “better man” and not let words get to me. And my upbringing has taught me to forgive and forget. And normally, I try my best to do follow those words.

But I was at best a poor student in those lessons. And now that the fucknozzle who shouted death threats at some political opponent in Tucson had a companion issue an “apology”, I recalled my training, and issue this response:

Fuck you, you fucking slanderous fuckheadedly fucked up murderously fantasizing sick fucking moonbat. Footfuck your death pr0n and eliminationist fantasies with the electrofucktherapy tools you stand to have shoved up your festering fuckworn fuckholes at your new loonybin residence. Fuck you for your transparently phony “apology” not for threatening to kill another person, but because you are upset you couldn’t get away with what you really wanted to fucking happen. And fuck you because you deserve it for projecting upon your opponents (innocent, by the way, of the charges you levelled against them) for proving that you want to do to them that which they have never even ruminated about doing. And fuck you until you become unable to sleep because your choices shall be nightmares oozing out from the demented fuckspaces in your mind or forced to endure the unbearable agony of the nightscreams from the living hell of the world in a nuthouse.

No, Mr. Fuller, on behalf of those you maligned and then threatened, I will not accept your apology, despite what my better angels tell me to do. I will not accept your apology, because what you did to those of us on the opposite side of the aisle who were horrified at what happened in Tucson was to lump us in with a murderous freak. I will not accept your apology, for what you did was take legal discourse (rough though it may be at times) and mold it in the form of the Purple Shirted SEIU brand of discourse, which is violence and attacks. I will not fucking accept your apology, Mr. Fuller, because if I let it be known that what you did can be washed away with an insincere “please help me get out of jail” form letter apology, then what will happen the next time one from your side goes further than just saying threatening words against an opponent? I will not fucking accept your apology, Mr. Fuller, because your efforts to quasi-criminalize your political opponents based solely on your side’s ghoulish actions as the bodies had yet to be carried away from the front door of the store in Tucson hardens my ability to take anything you fuckers call “civility” seriously. And midgetfuck you until you need a fluffer with a perpetually inflatable stuntcok because I want to see you suffer the penalty for shattering civil discourse.

So get psychfucked in the medicine room until you no longer like it, Mr. Fuller, for you deserve no less than that.

Oh, and lest I forget:

Comments
  1. taxed2death says:

Eddie – I fist pumped to every “fuck”.

Sharing.

oozing out from the demented fuckspaces in your mind

Who says poetry has to rhyme?

3. Dr Spank says:

Fuller is a full on moonbat. From Gateway Pundit (read it all) : “First of all, just after the primary, during the training session, Marilyn said she was warned about Fuller. She knew he was confrontational. So she was worried. He acted very bizarre during the training sessions. During the day he would stand up in the middle of room and do leg kicks and karate chops.” There’s more crazy at the link:

Also Weazel Zippers has an interesting post : “(Fox Nation)- James Eric Fuller, 63, who was shot in the knee, had told The Post on Friday, the day before his arrest, that top Republican figures should be tortured — and their ears severed.”
    “There would be torture and then an ear necklace, with [Minnesota US Rep.] Michele Bachmann and Sarah Palin’s ears toward the end, because they’re small, female ears, and then Limbaugh, Hannity and the biggest ears of all, Cheney’s, in the center,” Fuller said.

Link : http://5z8.info/illegal-guns-for-sale_m5i8x_stealgmailpassword–

4. Dr Spank says:

My previous comment got “moderated” which is kinda funny in an Eddie post. I did get your Lord and Savior to link you however.

5. Eddie The Bear says:

DOc: thanks. I also pulled your comment out of the spam trap.

6. Bosk says:

I think Boehner would be wise to hire you as his speechwriter.

7. vermindust says:

And yet for all my agreement here, i do not wish that Nutjob #1 had aimed any higher when he kneecapped Nutjob #2. Fuller can writhe in fustrated tears because he is too unimportant for anyone to even want him dead.

8. Russ from Winterset says:

Eddiebear, the first great diplomat of the 21st Century. Well, OK…..SECOND, but only because EB hasn’t grown a John Bolton ‘stache YET.

9. […] from Eddiebear at Doubleplusundead, in case you missed it […]

10. drowningpuppies says:

Google:

Prince Eric Fuller
    ——————–

Arrested and convicted of diddling a minor.

11. […] tries to wiggle out from under by issuing an apology. Our bud Eddie Bear ain’t having any. I’m with him. No, Mr. Fuller, on behalf of those you maligned and then threatened, I will not accept your […]