If You Want To Educate, I’ll Choose Homsechooling

Posted: January 31, 2011 by Edward von Bear in Edumakashun, FAIL, FAIL Britannia!, I'm Afraid I Can't Blog That, It's Science!, Liberal Fascism, Moron of the Day

Fuck you, John Holdren. Fuck your arrogance. Fuck your condescension. Fuck you for declaring that those of us opposed to your views are “uneducated”. Fuck your agenda. And fucknotize your views until they wrap around and goatse the corrupted and vile recesses of your brain with some common sense.

You think we are fucking stupid? You think that our opposition to confiscatory measures under the guise of “environmentalism” is worthy of scorn and “reeducation”? You think that opposition to measures that would reduce our prosperity and level of comfort just to appease some bogus science is mockworthy? And do you think you are so fucking smart that it is a good thing for us to reduce our ability to face the growing Asian economies, who don’t give a fresh fuck about the planet? If so, then dieselfuck your soul with the carbon footprint my snowplow belches out after digging out from the “global warming” falling on my driveway as I write.

No, John Holdren. Those opposed to your plans do not need education, for they have been educated enough. They have been educated at the Academy of Real Fucking Life, where they learn the hard way that anything that will limit growth should be whorefucked without payment and left in the alleyway. Those who you so arrogantly dismiss as “uneducated” have generally had to fucking meet payrolls and ledger sheets, and they see where we hobble ourselves to the fuckpole of fuckitude and gaiagoatse while others don’t. And, Mr. Holdren, those of us who have had to live under “global Warming” and the idiocy you and your cohorts have foisted upon us realize more than ever that you are so full of fuckfailure, failjizz shoots out of your socketfucked by reality eyeballs.

Mr. Holdren, fuck you with Adam Smith’s invisible hand as it hutchfucks you with the flying fuckstick of freedom. You have endorsed some of the most ghoulish ideas out there, content to destroy lives in pursuit of some dystopian fuckfarm ruled by you and your ilk. You have done what you could to ruin our way of life. And you have attempted to force American productivity and awesomeness to walk the plank and fall into the sea of despair. But I will not tolerate that. I will not support your viciously vile volksfucking you wish to apply to us. So fuck you and your jibba jabba. Fuck you and your views. And fuck you with the fulcrumcock from the flying fuckzebra of freedom as we try to revive this country, despite your attempts to block us.

Comments
  1. SOYLENT GREEN says:

“dieselfuck your soul with the carbon footprint my snowplow belches”

And the Tire and Vinyl Siding Bonfire Award goes to…

2. Mr. Dave says:

…and eddiebear hits the turbo-boost on the flamethrower of fuckitude.

3. MikeD says:

Funny thing is, when I read the first line, I thought he had said:
    “Fuck you, John Bolton.”

And I got REALLY confused and worried about what the ‘Stache could possibly do that would spark off eddie’s fuse.

• Veeshir says:

We would all be right to be worried if that happened.
      I’m not sure, but I think there’s something about that in Revelation.

4. Your momma’s gonna need a really big bar of soap…..

• Eddie The Bear says:

actually, this is one of my tamer ones.

As for my mom, yeah, she knows about my writings, and she is chagrined. She blames my old man, since I learned to swear while attending and viewing the futility known as the St. Louis Football Cardinals with him.

To quote Ace
    He only knows one curse word, but he knows it really well.

6. mlah says:

very well said! I’m new here. and am enjoying the …. directness.

7. MCPO Airdale says:

You may have an opinion on Obama’s intent for America, but there is little doubt that Holdren wants to see us move back to the 19th century. He is the epitome of a watermelon; green on the outside and red on the inside.

Those opposed to your plans do not need education

I missed that part earlier.

I think he misspoke, those opposed to his planes need re-education.