In Lieu Of Content

Posted: January 6, 2012 by veeshir in Hotassery, L.L.A.P.H., Teh Funneh

Heh. I didn’t realize Cosmo had changed its name.

Via the expert on all things Christina, Wyatt.

Important Update Below The Fold

Comments
  1. Lemur King says:

“Tickle his prostate with an egg-beater”??

We’re talking about the turn-the-crank-and-spin-the-beater-using-gears style of egg-beater, right? The kind Jason used to kill the nymphomaniac ginger twin sisters in Friday the Thirteenth Part Ninety-Four, right? Isn’t that overkill? I though Cosmo’s prevailing wisdom said electric toothbrushes were the tool of choice.

There, if I didn’t make you cringe with that mental imagery then dammit I need to try harder.

• veeshir says:

It’s funny how you focused on that.

DADT.

Oh wait, that’s ended.

Nevermind.

Of course, that’s why I boycott you, I give you Christina’s epic prow and you focus on shoving things up your ass.

Just sad.

2. Do cupckaes make good boyfriends?

No. They start out all sweet and innocent, but at the first touch of intimacy, they crumble and leave a mess behind.

3. Mark E says:

Ah, yosafbridge

I’ll be in my bunk

4. alexthechick says:

I must say I approve of the new editorial direction of the crapblog.

• veeshir says:

Politics has just become far to depressing to even think about much less blog about.

How depressing? I’m actually pissed off at Perry for screwing up those debates.
      In a just world he would be the least palatable GOP candidate instead of the closest to not total suckage.

• davisbr says:

I must say I approve of the new editorial direction of the crapblog.

…more like returning to our roots.

Yaaay!

5. Damn, I just live for playing with your head like a drunk kitten, veeshir.

We should probably keep the boycott going for another year.

6. davisbr says: