OD’d on Whip-its?

Posted: January 26, 2012 by doubleplusundead in Random Crap

Apparently Demi Moore may have been inhaling nitrous from whip-its and was hospitalized after a seizure-like episode.

CBS is calling them Whippets,

Demi Moore is apparently addicted to small, agile sighthounds.

And who can blame her?  They’re a neat dog.  If I were going to get a dog, I’d seriously consider a Whippet.

Some things must be done…

Devo did more than Whip It, now is your opportunity to listen to more Devo.

Go listen to more Devo.

Hopefully Demi will get over her addiction…but dude, Whip-its?  She’s got enough money to buy half the cocaine in Colombia, gallons of the finest drink on earth, and she picks fucking aerosols?  WTF?

Also, Patrick Tribett just emailed me,

“Fucking Amateurs…”

Obligatory,

This is one of the few roles I actually like Steve Martin in.  I also love Little Shop of Horrors, but I think they should have kept the original ending from the Broadway show.  Also, this is one of my favorite movie scenes EVER, supposedly Bill Murray improv’d all his lines on the first take.

Comments
  1. Lemur King says:

I remember whip-its. Actually, I like whippets better… I remember them THIRTY FRICKIN’ YEARS AGO.

Geez, Demi, you’re richer’n snot even after paying day care bills to have Ashton watched over. Can’t you afford to have a real nitrous and oxy setup? –Bruce Willis

Good post, dpud. I think I’m going to go fire up some Devo right now. (Working in a coal mine, goin’ down down) Walking on sunshine… I hear the gold paint is the BEST. Maybe THAT is what my clinging to guns and religion life really needs to spruce it right up.

Whip-its are fun.
    When you’re 16.
    In my defense, the Grand Union in Woodstock (Grand Union was a supermarket chain in upstate NY) used to put the whipped cram in back corner of the store next to the beer.
    They wuz askin fer it.

3. Elliott says:

I must have missed out on the whip-it era. We just had pot.

It helped if you had some Dead-Head friends.
    I never like the Dead, but I had lots of friends who did.
    People who couldn’t make a coherent sentence but who could tell you the venue, year, spring or summer tour and set of the song playing on some scratchy bootleg of the show.

5. ash says:

great informations

Good Ash, bad Ash, he’s the one with the spam.