Stop The World, I Wanna Get Off

Posted: August 18, 2012 by veeshir in Brevity etc., Funniest End of Civilization Evah

Seriously.

I had a long post about how stupid it is out there, but I think that a pic of a plaque commemorating their first kiss does it far better.

UPDATE:

Okay, I’ve been thinking about this and I think I figured something out.

I’m actually the “Truman” of a real Truman Show and the ratings are down so the producers decided to just make it more and more ridiculous until I figure it out. So we’re not in the Funniest End of Civilization Ever, I’m in the Most Absurd End of a Series Ever (excepting the finale of Lost).

Comments
  1. Jayne says:

no. f___ng. way.

2. Nicole says:

So when did teen girl fan clubs get money for 3k granite boulders? Is there a similar one in Forks to commemorate where Edward and Bella first kissed? About the same level of stupidity.

3. LickyLicky says:

He can’t even make his own shit sound good. The curb should double as the dinner table, not the dinner table double as the curb. I don’t think anyone took a table outside and put it on the side of the road. So much for our awesum ‘oratater’ in cheef.

4. anon says:

You want to know the rest of the story as the Late Great Paul Harvey would say? Bain Capital saved Baskin Robbins from Bankrutpcy.

Bwwwwwwaaaaaahahahahahaha

5. alexthechick says:

So. SMOD. Yeah. Annnny time now.

6. Attilla says:

The ice cream was Baracky Road – half chocolate, half vanilla and full of nuts and marshmallows.

7. wintersetruss says:

Being as how this is a very localized phenomenon, I don’t think we need to go with the full-SMoD. I think LGLEoD would work perfectly well here.

Leaky
    Gas
    Line
    Explosion
    of
    Doom

I think we’re too entertaining.
    SMOD is waiting to see exactly how hilarious we can be. See next post. California’s best hope is SMOD, but they’re just so darn funny SMOD doesn’t want to stop the show.

9. MikeD says:

What else would you expect given their worship of their God Emperor!

10. […] any of you read this blog, you’d remember the shrine at the site of the Obama’s first […]