Regarding the Immigration Bill

Posted: June 28, 2013 by chad98036 in Uncategorized

Lot’s of people are pissed about the Senate’s passage of the Immigration Reform Bill.  Lot’s of call your congresscritter messages and so-on.

I just want to point out that if you are seriously pissed about this bill you should unsubscribe from facebook.

Mark Zuckerberg is a major supporter of this bill, as are most of the tech industry CEOs, and has organized a PAC around that support.  The only real way to show him what you think is to hit him in the pocketbook and the only way to do that is too unsubscribe from facebook and let them know why.

1. jokelly65 says:

thats like asking an alcoholic to stop drinking.. never going to happen. People can not live with out facebook or any other social media.. might as well ask them to stop buying over priced smart phones while your at it. “what give up face book.. can I just sell you my wife instead.”

• chad says:

You are probably correct, but then again why should congress take our threats to withhold votes seriously if we won’t even punish the major beneficiaries of the law.

• chad says:

And I say that knowing full well my Facebook account is still active, but at the moment is am planning to dump it this weekend after I have had a chance to contact all my “friends”.

2. Cnation says:

Perhaps you should put your money where your mouth is and remove the “share this on facebook” link at the bottom of your post.

3. chad says:

if i was the admin I would. I am just a guest blogger.

4. Elliott says:

What money do you suppose is to be had with this blog?