British wussbag finds crusty old ammo stash

Posted: July 2, 2013 by doubleplusundead in FAIL Britannia!

Jesus Fucking Christ what a motherfucking pussy,

wussbagBoth persons pictured pee sitting down.

Seriiously, read the article.  Before SMOD, I want a zombie outbreak for the express purpose of seeing pathetic people like this devoured by the hordes of the undead.  Darwin has been cheated for too long.   The mangina pictured would curl into the fetal position and start weeping softly if he could see half the Moron Horde’s ammo stashes.

1. Dave says:

From the pictures it looks like a bunch of blanks.

2. jokelly65 says:

I can only hope this idiot does no breed..but chances are he will and probably more than once.

• DismalDave says:

2.2mm rifle bullets?

I don’t think so, maybe .22 caliber

During WWII, in the year after France fell but before we entered the war the Brits stashed millions of rounds, weapons & explosives around the country to fight a guerrilla war in the event of a successful German invasion – could be leftovers.

• jokelly65 says:

probably is left over from the Big War..but I have never seen a bigger wuss in life..Getting the shakes and having to move because of the horror of finding bullets.

he would have died of a heart attack if it had been a stash of Old Bombs LOL

3. DejahThoris says:

I just rolled my eyes so hard, my optic nerves have kinked. Pathetic fucking anal-douchenozzles.

4. AndyN says:

They don’t call it (formerly) Great Britain for nothing. I wonder who I contact to find out if the moderately attractive Miss Mercer would be interested in actually having a man in her life.