Rolling your car

Posted: July 13, 2013 by doubleplusundead in Uncategorized

Not on the recommended list.  Fucking hurts like a motherfucker, I’m both blessing and cursing my seatbelt.  Did I mention wear your MOTHERFUCKING SEATBELT?  Morons who know me on a more personal level might get this tribute, farewell, O’ Taurus, to that great highway in the sky,

1. Sean M. says:

Glad you walked away from it, boss.

2. doubleplusundead says:

yeah, me too.

3. DejahThoris says:

Honestly, find it weird that anyone still insists on defying the logic of seatbelts. Libertarianism shouldn’t be used as a safeguard against inertia.
    Well done on surviving the crash relatively unscathed.

4. Dr Spank says:

I always use seat belts cuz my motherfucking air bags never deploy.

• doubleplusundead says:

Funny you mention that, the passenger bag deployed, driver’s side didn’t. That had everyone confused.

5. Dr Spank says:

A lot of people hate Oasis.

And for good reason.

6. doubleplusundead says:

That song came out when I was a bratty kid. I was never an Oasis fan, but this song was a big hit so you remember it, and my car was a beat up, hard used car, and champagne color, so I started calling it the Champagne Supernova.

7. Catseye says:

Glad to know you made it out relatively unhurt, Dpud. Rest up and take it easy you don’t really know how bad the damage is until later, I found that out thru experience.

That’s scary. Glad you’re okay.
    I’m totally against seat-belt laws, but I think you’re an idiot if you don’t wear one.

I’ve never rolled anything, which I’m very happy about.
    Well, except for snomobiles, 3-wheelers, go-karts and dirt-bikes, but they’re expected to roll so I don’t really count that.