But will we learn it?
The Senate is working on a bill trying to hole Iran accountable for their actions (I know. The Senate! is working on personal responsibility!)
So what’s the problem?
A longtime aide for Secretary of State John Kerry is urging senators to oppose a new Iran sanctions measure because it would level tough penalties on Tehran should it carry out a terror attack against Americans anywhere in the world.
Obama does like to fight both sides of any war but for the admin to admit they don’t want to have a problem with Iran for any terrorism is unfuckingbelievabile.
Via Weasel Zippers.
We’re being led by the very best.You can tell by how funny this list is.
The order of succession.
* Vice President Biden
* Speaker of the House Boehner
* President pro tempore of the Senate leahy
* Secretary of State Kerry
* Secretary of Treasury Jack Lew
* Secretary of Defense Hagel
* Attorney General Holder
* Secretary of the Interior Sally Jewell
* Secretary of Agriculture Thomas Vilsack
* Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker
* Secretary of Labor Thomas Perez
* Secretary of Health and Human Services Sebelius
* Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Shaun Donovan
* Secretary of Transportation Anthony Foxx
* Secretary of Energy Ernest Monitz
* Secretary of Education Arne Duncan
* Secretary of Veterans Affairs Shinseki
* Secretary of Homeland Security Jeb Johnson
There isn’t a person on that list I’d trust to be in charge of an ant farm much less the country.