Posted: February 18, 2014 by veeshir in FAIL

Fucking Nugent.

Quote, “subhuman” bit about Obama at 2:45, I tried linking right to it but it’s not working.

a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the ACORN community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama…

“What difference does that make? he continued. “Not to a chimpanzee or Hillary Clinton,

Sonomabatch, now Minitrue will spend the next 4 months interrupting their coverage of BRIDGEGATE!!!!!!!  to call me a fucking Nazi.

I’m not arguing what the hell he meant, I’m talking about what he said.

H/T Me flipping past CNN and hearing them mention how Nugent campaigns for the GOP.

1. Leonard Jones says:

To me, I do not even think what Nugent said was that controversial. And it is very tame
    compared to stuff the left said about Bush!

• veeshir says:

Yeah, but you see Nazis said untermensch and Nugent said something similar so ipso facto, QED, I’m a Nazi.

CNN saying just that was why I knew he had said it. They were linking Nazis to the GOP and we this is just further proof that the Tea Party is racist nazis.

That’s what I’m talking about.

• Leonard Jones says:

We know that the Nazi movement is as collectivist as the socialists and communists.
        The ideology of the left, in other words. Theodosius The Atrocious may have used
        a few unfortunate words, but he is far from being a Nazi.

I think he just wants the government to keep it’s hands off his guns.

• veeshir says:

I never said he was, I’m just pissed off that he’s giving Minitrue a chance to call me a Nazi.

That’s the sum total of my point.

A few years ago we had a big dustup here, Protein Wisdom and Patterico about how you have to watch your mouth (I was agin it), but calling Obama a subhuman is stupid.

• Leonard Jones says:

Yes, but but calling him a communist is not stupid. The truth is an absolute defense against
            libel and slander. If a leftist is not calling me a Nazi, I am not doing my job! They are going
            to call me a Nazi if I criticize the welfare state or affirmative action. They are going to call
            me a Nazi if I am winning an argument against them!

Hit a Jack In The Box in Carson CA, today. I have noticed that every fast food restaurant
            in the So Cal area is sporting EBT cards accepted here signs. I just spotted a new trend:
            Sorry, EBT Cards not accepted here. Many of these establishments are now doing what
            they can to keep the violent Riff Raff out.

I am not happy unless I am being called a racist Nazi!

• veeshir says:

Calling him a communist is not the same as calling him subhuman.
              While I’d say Obama was more of a fascist, commie is close enough.

The biggest difference, besides that one is for the State and the other is for the People, is that fascism is where the gov’t tells business what to do, communism is where the gov’t takes your business.

I’d say we’re getting the fascism lefties are always screeching about even though Obama always claims it’s for Teh Peepul.

You have to admit, fascism disguised as communism is pretty funny.

Calling anyone a subhuman is stupid and says much more about you than the the person you’re calling that.

I did it when I was in maybe 5th grade or so and I’ve regretted it ever since.

And yes, the guy I called that was white.