Blog needs more 80s music

Posted: July 8, 2011 by doubleplusundead in Random Crap
Tags: , , , ,

I have thus declared,

I’m the Generalissimo of delightfully cheesy 80’s music…it’s sort of like being a regular Generalissimo, but with a slightly better taste in music, but an even worse haircut and really *REALLY* gigantic shoulder pads.  And tons of blow, mustn’t forget the blow.

Advertisements
Comments

Aaahhhh the 80s, that’s when the muse of music got all coked up and we got such luminaries as the Eugizzmics and Flock of Idiots.

Sigh.

If you want good music you need acid, heroin and pot, the 80s were dominated by coke and that gives you crappy music.

In rebuttal, I give you some real rock and roll from when the muse was doing what muses are supposed to do: hallucinogens.

• doubleplusundead says:

You don’t like Eurythmics? Blasphemy! High Blasphemy! You can keep your 70’s stagflation, disco and Jimmy Carter, we’ll stick with our awesomely awesome 80’s music, eight years of Reagan while still having the option of poaching your 70’s rock. You lose.

2. MikeD says:

Veeshir once again proves there’s plenty of open mouths in need of a cock. Keep up the good works DPUD!

3. doubleplusundead says:

Nah, Veesh is awesome, he just needs to open his heart to the awesomeness that is 80s music. Besides, he’s probably got the best gun collection in the moronosphere next to US-Citizen (but then, US-Citizen is a Class III FFL, so that gives him a big advantage)

4. doubleplusundead says:

Anyone who orders a custom speedloader for a S&W Model 500 has to be doing something right.

I like 50’s, 60’s, 70’s, 90’s and 00’s music, but man did I hate the decade of songs with no meaning.

It’s funny, the only blogwars I can actually start are on the one I coblog.

Actually, I lied. There is one really good song from the 80s.

7. MikeD says:

Fucking Julie Brown is fucking HOT! Always has been.